Some organizations have the luxury of employing a full-time grantwriter. If you’re not one of those organizations, we can help!
Our grantwriting staff can help you with grant proposals at the local, state or federal level. We have successfully helped our clients secure large gifts from foundations to support programs and fund new facilities.
- Grant Proposal Development and Writing – for capital, program, and operating needs
- Letters of Intent and Inquiry – a critical first step in presenting your organization to a foundation or corporation
- Foundation and Corporate Research – identifying and prioritizing the local, state, and national funding sources with greatest potential for your organization
- Government Funding – identifying resources and opportunities available through federal and state funding sources
- Ongoing or Interim Grants Staffing through monthly retainer
Or, consider a Quick Start Grants Package:
- Foundation Scan of 15-20 local and national foundations/corporate foundations that have the best potential to be a strong match for your organization. The report ranks and prioritizes those foundations you may want to move to the top of your list.
- Phone consultation to review the Foundation Scan and recommendations as to who your organization’s top three prospect foundations might be.
- Personalized sample grant request written specifically for your organization. You can use the template and developed language for future individual, corporate or foundation requests.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you with your next grant proposal.