Is your endowment fund where you need it to be? Do you know how you’re going to grow it? In just a short time, your organization can begin to identify donors who may be interested in making legacy gifts to build your endowment funds. A strong endowment is a critical component in good stewardship of an organization, helping to secure current support and future success.
We’ve helped many nonprofits build a new endowment program or revitalize an existing one. We’ll give you the tools to tell your story, build a case for endowment, identify and educate likely donors.
Our process includes:
- Organizational readiness assessment and positioning
- Volunteer leadership recruitment, committee structure, and staff and volunteer roles
- Education of staff and volunteers
- Policy review and/or development
- Prospect identification and assessment
- Marketing strategy
- Individual visits to prospects
- Donor recognition and stewardship
Working with us, you and your volunteers will learn how to build the relationships that are at the heart of planned giving. We’ll help you have conversations that reveal what’s important to the individual donor and our communication tools will help you to show the impact your organization is having on the community.
For more information on how you can help your organization for generations to come, contact us.